Congratulations! You are on your journey to becoming an independent practitioner (LPC, LMFT, LCSW). Scholar Specialized Treatment Services, LLC is now accepting new applications from clinicians in need of clinical supervision for state licensure purposes. Once your resume has been reviewed and it has been determined that you are eligible to pursue an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW credential, an introductory supervision meeting will be scheduled to ensure that this is a good fit, to identify your needs and begin tailoring a plan for supervision to address your individual needs as well as comply with the licensure requirements of the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists. Please complete the contact form located on our contacts page to discuss eligibility and schedule an introductory supervision meeting or call 1-855-572-7687 to speak to a Clinical Supervisor today!
What are the requirements to participate in clinical supervision?
- Successful completion of a master’s degree, specialist degree, or doctoral degree from a program that qualifies you to pursue licensure as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW.
- Meet criteria to satisfy additional requirements of the State of Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists at http://sos.state.ga..us
- Employment in a position approved by the State of Georgia Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Must be willing to obtain liability insurance. Please see http://hpso.com or http://cphins.com for additional information.
Contact Scholar Specialized Treatment Services, LLC to schedule an introductory meeting. You may also schedule an individual consultation for additional information or explanation of these requirements at no additional cost to you.
Supervision includes, but is not limited to:
- Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Co-occurring Disorders
- Case Conceptualization
- Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Ethics & Best Practices
- Psychotherapy and therapeutic techniques
- Personal and Professional Development
- State, Government, & Private Sector Employment
- Community Mental Health & Independent Contracting
- Emergency Services/Crisis Management
- HIPAA Guidelines
- Private Practice and Fee Schedules
- State and Federal Laws
- Cultural Diversity
- Utilization Management
- Clinical Documentation
- Quality Assurance
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
We also offer clinical supervision hours as part of one-day trainings and workshops. Please call 1-855-572-7687 for a list of Clinical Supervision workshops to include hours, rates, and packages. All clinical supervision workshops, individual supervision, and group supervision are offered by Approved Clinical Supervisors.
Clinical Research and Data Resources
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
American Counseling Association
American Psychiatric Association
American Psychological Association
Association of Psychological Science
Canadian Mental Health Association
National Institute of Mental Health