Scholar Specialized Treatment Services, LLC also offers evidence-based training that focuses on the challenges of owning and operating a behavioral health organization, multiple agency management both in the private sector and state government sector, vendor contracts, service provider contracts and much more. Our goal is to promote the health of your business practices which will ultimately impact your ability to provide your clients with the best treatment services possible. Specialized Corporate Training is geared towards agencies and leadership teams that provide services to the mental health, substance abuse and forensic populations only.
Request a Training
Let us know your training needs and we can tailor a training program based on the needs of your agency to be delivered at a location of your choice or by webinar at your convenience. Again, payment can be made on an annual contractual basis, month to month, or pay as you go. You may choose a training below or we can customize a training program tailored to the specific needs of your leadership team or agency. These trainings can also be offered in conjunction with our business and leadership services if needed.
Topics/Trainings (Choose One (1))
- Corporate Leadership
- Census Management
- Cultural Diversity
- Program Development & Evaluation
- Ethics & Best Practices
- Utilization Management
- Contracts and Partnerships
- Personal and Professional Development
- Quality Assurance
- Emergency Services/Crisis Management
- State and Federal Laws
- Outcomes Management
- HIIPAA Guidelines
- Clinical Operations
- All request must be planned one month in advance.
- All participants must be registered two weeks prior to the training.
- The education, job title and credentials for all attendees must be disclosed two weeks prior to training.
- All payments must be received two weeks prior to the training.
- Location of presentation must be reserved two weeks prior to the training.
- Services can be provided at our office or a location of your choice.