Scholar Specialized Treatment Services provides online therapy with the goal of making treatment accessible to anyone at anytime no matter where you are or where you live. Online therapy is affordable, convenient, private and in some cases more effective than face-to-face therapy. We offer several different options for online therapy to include live chat, secure messaging or video conferencing. Our platform is completely secure and discreet. You will only need a computer, tablet or smartphone to gain access to a licensed therapist from the comfort of your own home or any location of your choice. Online therapy is also a great option for individuals who travel extensively for business and who are not in town during the week or individuals who travel out of state or out of the country frequently due to business obligations or vacations.
Our online practitioners have the ability to help you make positive changes to improve your life. You won’t have to worry about being on a waiting list for an appointment or not having the support you need for as long as you need it. Our online therapy service allows you to have access to your therapist within 24 hours of contact and in most cases on the same day. The service is offered 24 hours a day and 7 days a week thus giving you the flexibility and option of accessing services whenever you need it regardless of your location as long as you have a strong internet connection.
This service is offered as a “pay-as-you-go” service or a subscription to our online therapy program billed on a monthly basis. For more information, please contact us today. You may also sign-up for a consultation using our client portal.
The Benefits of Online Therapy
- Easily accessible to you no matter where you live.
- Instant access whether you live in an urban area or isolated community.
- Services can be provided in your natural environment.
- Services can be delivered utilizing various technology platforms.
- Readily available & convenient for individuals with limited time, transportation, and mobility.
- Enables you to have access to your practitioner when a face-to-face visit is not possible.
- Your health can be monitored and managed remotely.
- It provides additional support and enhances self-management of treatment and care.
- It reduces wait times to receive input from your practitioner.
- It also eliminates unnecessary travel time and the expense or inconvenience of travel.
- In emergency situations, information can be obtained quickly.
- Your practitioner can assess you sooner to determine the level of care you may need.
- It is discreet giving you complete privacy in the location of your choice.