Welcome to Scholar Specialized Treatment Services. We are committed to providing evidence-based, recovery-oriented, and wellness services that help people lead rich, and rewarding lives. By being here, you’ve already taken the courageous step of seeking professional help for an issue you are experiencing. We know it was a tough decision to make. You were probably debating it for months, if not years, already. And now you have taken the first step towards finally getting the help you need.
We are here to work with you and for you. For individuals, we help get your life on the course you want it to be on, and allow you to rediscover what brings you joy and happiness in your life. For professionals, we help you balance and integrate your professional and personal development without sacrificing your health and well-being allowing a more authentic life. For companies, organizations, and leadership teams, we analyze, strategize, and develop your business model to give you and your stakeholders desired outcomes.
Whether you’re dealing with mental health and substance abuse problems, marital and parenting concerns, couples issues, trauma, grief, legal problems or corporate wellness, employee assistance, career and personal development, or a transition within your behavioral health organization for better outcomes, it is important that you know that there is hope for a better tomorrow and success is possible no matter your current circumstances. Together, we will work to leave behind the struggles you face today, and equip you with the tools to move onward to a future of happiness, wellness, resiliency, positive outcomes and success.
Scholar Specialized Treatment Services recruits talented individuals as part of our practitioner team of providers which includes:
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Licensed Associate Professional Counselors (LAPC)
- Licensed Master Social Workers (LMSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselors (CAC)
- Master Addiction Counselors (MAC)
- Substance Abuse Professionals (SAP)
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors (CADC)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists (Ph.D/Psy.D)
- Psychiatrists/Physicians (MD)
- Nurse Practitioners (APRN)
- Physician Assistants (PA)
- Certified Clinical Supervisors (CCS)
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisors(CPCS)
- Advanced Clinical Supervisors (ACS
- Certified Employee Assistance Professionals(CEAP)