Scholar Specialized Treatment Services uses a variety of Telehealth tools to help you manage your health care and receive the services you need. We encourage you to take advantage of them exclusively, as the need arises, or as recommended by your practitioner. We utilize digital information and communication technologies, such as computers and mobile devices, to give you access to services remotely and to assist you in managing your treatment or consultative services. These may be technologies you use from home or other remote locations. Your practitioner will also use these technologies to improve or support your treatment or consultative services.
The Benefits of Telehealth
- Easily accessible to individuals no matter where you live in the state.
- Instant access whether you live in an urban area or isolated community.
- Services can be provided in your natural environment.
- Services can be delivered with utilizing various technology platforms.
- Readily available & convenient for individuals with limited time, transportation, and mobility.
- It enables you to have access to your practitioner when a face-to-face visit is not possible.
- Your health can be monitored and managed remotely.
- It provides additional support and enhances self-management of treatment and care.
- It reduces wait times to receive input from your practitioner.
- It also eliminates unnecessary travel time and the expense or inconvenience of travel.
- In emergency situations, information can be obtained quickly.
- Your practitioner can assess you sooner to determine the level of care you may need.
- Self-management of health is enhanced by giving you additional tools and ongoing support.
The following forms of Telehealth are utilized at Scholar Specialized Treatment Services:
- Online Therapy
- Digital Therapy
- Telephone Counseling
- Client Portal
- Virtual Appointments
- Remote Monitoring
- Practitioner to Practitioner Consultation
- iPhone, iPad, and Android Data Applications
Please feel free to browse the Online Therapy, Digital Mental Health, Telephone Counseling and Telemedicine tabs to obtain more information about how Telehealth can enhance your treatment, counseling, and consulting needs. Call us today to schedule an appointment to see how Telehealth can work for you.